Hone your Radiology Skills with Mammo Coach
- October 7, 2018
Mammo Coach – an innovative corporation and the creation of Dr. Markus Holzhauer, a radiologist, intends to present online coaching modules that permit the partakers to bring in CME (Continuing Medical Education) recognition and perk up their skills of screening mammography. The company plans to launch its course at the imminent RSNA 2014 meeting to be held in Chicago from 30th November till 5th December 2014.The lessons are being accessible as an individual contribution and it consents clients to act upon interpretation of mammograms, but also to acquire comments on their personal presentations match up to the presentations of their colleagues and contemporaries and to gain the right of entry into the faculty readers of the corporation.
The program comprises the following features:
- 1,000 mammograms that can be studied in consignments of 100
- The price tag of the program is a downright fee of $1,150, while it will be condensed by 30% through the end of the year.
- The partakers can endeavor an initial sitting of 100 cases by signing up for a free of charge tryout on the company’s website
The program could be participated right from your home or else you need to take a trip and stay at a hotel; it includes three steps which are as follows:
- The initial one entails reading 1000 screening mammograms such that you accept presentation reaction
- In the second step, partakers can way in a compilation of 200 teaching cases that are elucidated based on the performance of the partakers; with the preliminary 1,000 cases related to spheres in which the skills of the partakers are deficient. Partakers can study an extra 500 images that have a higher proportion of malignancies, and verify improvement. Finishing these extra 500 exams permits MammoCoach students to get hold of 35 American Medical Association Physician’s Recognition Award (PRA) CME praises.
About us and this blog
We are a teleradiology service provider with a focus on helping our customers to repor their radiology studies. This blog brings you information about latest happenings in the medical radiology technology and practices.
Request a free quote
We offer professional teleradiology services that help hospitals and imaging centers to report their radiology cases on time with atmost quality.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Understanding the Challenges of Teleradiology in India January 19, 2023
- Benefits of Teleradiology for Medical Practices January 16, 2023
- Digital Transformation of Radiology January 2, 2023