Studies will be interpreted by
- ABR certified radiologists.
- FRCR Radiologists
- Indian certified (MD/DNB/DMRD/DMRE) radiologists
We offer turn around time between 4 hours and 48 hours according to the requirement of the client.
Yes, in case of emergencies and critical findings, clients/referring physicians can directly speak to our radiologists.
We have PACS where client center can upload studies directly/indirectly from the modality. All the technical support will be provided by us for implementing an efficient workflow.
You may upload it as you wish , preferably upload the data in bulk and at a specific time regularly.
Once you make the decision to use our telecardiology services and connect to our facility, we will provide you with the technical support to make the transition smooth.
We perform preliminary reporting, final reporting, night coverage, second opinions, subspecialty opinions and radiology staffing.
4% of the total exams are given for peer review.
We do not have any minimum volume requirement. Individuals who wish to obtain a second opinion or independent interpretation on his or her diagnostic study can also send/upload the study files for interpretation.
Yes, we provide service to individuals who wish to obtain an independent interpretation or second opinion on his or her diagnostic study.
We improve efficiency in radiology units of hospitals and imaging practices by providing timely, expert interpretation of diagnostic modalities which in turn reduce waiting time for patients. Practices where there is no radiologist to interpret exams can make use of our service without actually hiring a permanent radiologist. We also provide night coverage and vacation coverage for radiologists.
We provide sample reporting in order to monitor our quality of reporting and workflow. This is free of cost and we offer up to 5 trial runs for a modality.
- Practices/facilities where there is lack of certified/licensed radiologists to reports studies even though there are equipments and technicians to perform examination.
- Busy practices, where there is delay in delivering reports to all patient on time.
- Practices, where a reading radiologist is in vacation.
Smarteleradiology offers a number of unique features that set it apart from other Teleradiology service providers. Some of these include:
- Advanced technology: Smarteleradiology uses cutting-edge technology to provide fast, accurate, and reliable diagnostic results.
- Experienced radiologists: Our team of radiologists is highly trained and experienced, ensuring that all diagnostic results are accurate and reliable.
- Flexible service: We offer a flexible service that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Yes, teleradiology is generally considered to be secure. The transmission of medical images is protected by various security measures, such as encryption and secure connections. Additionally, teleradiology providers are often required to comply with strict regulations, such as HIPAA, to ensure patient privacy and data security.
Our teleradiology services include:
- Radiology Reading Services
- Radiology Second Opinion
- Research Support for Radiology Imaging Projects
- Academic Training in Radiology
Some benefits of teleradiology include:
1. Improved access to specialists: Teleradiology allows radiologists to remotely interpret images for patients in locations where there may be a shortage of radiologists.
2. Increased efficiency: Teleradiology can expedite the diagnostic process, allowing patients to receive a diagnosis and treatment more quickly.
3. Reduced costs: Teleradiology can reduce the need for patients to travel long distances for imaging and consultation with specialists, which can lower healthcare costs.
4. Improved continuity of care: Teleradiology can facilitate communication and collaboration between healthcare providers, helping to ensure that patients receive consistent and appropriate care.
5. Better patient outcomes: Teleradiology allows for faster, more accurate diagnoses, which can lead to better outcomes for patients.
Teleradiology service providers use a variety of security measures to protect patient information, including encryption, secure connections, firewalls, and password protection. Additionally, teleradiology providers are required to comply with strict regulations, such as HIPAA, to ensure patient privacy and data security.
When looking for a reputable teleradiology service provider, consider the following:
- Accreditation: Check if the provider is accredited by a reputable organization, such as the American College of Radiology (ACR) or the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
- Quality assurance: Find out what quality assurance measures the provider has in place to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Experience and qualifications: Look for a provider with a team of experienced and qualified radiologists who specialize in your area of need.
- Technology: Make sure the provider uses state-of-the-art technology to transmit and review images.
- Quality assurance: Find out what quality assurance measures the provider has in place to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Communication: Confirm if the provider has a good communication line with you and other stakeholders in the healthcare system.
- Pricing: Compare the pricing and services of different providers to find one that fits your budget and meets your needs.
Teleradiology service providers use a variety of security measures to prevent unauthorized access to patient information. However, it is important for patients to be aware of the potential risks and to take steps to protect their own personal information, such as keeping their login information secure and reporting any suspicious activity.