Samsung – the Pioneer in 5D Ultrasound
- January 31, 2016
Samsung resumes developing its 5D ultrasound range with the Samsung WS80A with Elite, which is an ingredient of the chief amongst the ultrasound for women’s health care. When you compare it with the earlier versions of 2D, 3D and 4D, you can perceive very well that 2D is principally an axial image, 3D is capacity, and 4D is capacity with time. In comparison, the entire conception of 5D is the art of producing an echelon of improved workflow into ultrasound. 5D technology is a variety of mechanization where you go through and do a scan and acquire the results automatically furnished for you. The benefits of 5D ultrasound are as follows:
- Automatically improved workflow
- Improved consistency
- The trial of screening and diagnosis for congenital heart ailment (the foremost organ-specific birth defect) is mitigated.
The Samsung WS80A also takes account of the following features:
- 5D LB (fetal long-bone)
- 5D NT (nuchal translucency)
The Elite performance package incorporates the following:
- 5D Heart
- 5D CNS – which is intended for the central nervous system and exhibits six measurements (BPD, HC, OFD, Cerebellum, Posterior Fossa, Atria, lateral ventricle) from three crosswise spectacles produced from a solitary volume of the fetal brain
- 5D Follicle – which identifies and measures various ovarian follicles for speedy estimation of follicular size.
The Elite performance package will have its U.S. unveiling at the 35th twelve-monthly convention for the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine.
About us and this blog
We are a teleradiology service provider with a focus on helping our customers to repor their radiology studies. This blog brings you information about latest happenings in the medical radiology technology and practices.
Request a free quote
We offer professional teleradiology services that help hospitals and imaging centers to report their radiology cases on time with atmost quality.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Understanding the Challenges of Teleradiology in India January 19, 2023
- Benefits of Teleradiology for Medical Practices January 16, 2023
- Digital Transformation of Radiology January 2, 2023