Fujifilm’s New Breast Imaging Solution
- September 15, 2020
Recently, Fujifilm Medical Systems USA expanded its breast imaging solutions with the launch of Tomosynthesis biopsy for Aspire Cristalle Mammography system. This new option helps tomosynthesis biopsy to calculate the 3D coordinates of lesions in the breast. It also allows radiologists to complete the biopsy of suspicious areas accurately.
Nowadays clinicians will be able to enhance diagnostic care for patients by using tomosynthesis biopsy. It also helps to detect breast cancer at its early stage.
The benefits of using Tomosynthesis biopsy for Aspire Cristalle Mammography system are:
- Clinical Confidence: Now by using Tomosynthesis biopsy clinicians can improve diagnosis easily. It also helps to identify the area of concern directly on the corresponding tomosynthesis slice.
- Ease of use: It is a high resolution dual display system. Tomosynthesis biopsy option is accurate and easy.
- Increased Efficiency: Tomosynthesis is having a more efficient workflow. Clinicians can use a single click to calculate 3D coordinates compared to targeting the same lesion on two images with Stereotactic Biopsy. By using Tomosynthesis images for targeting instead of traditional 2D clinicians are also afforded the increased diagnostic confidence that comes hand-in-hand with tomosynthesis use.
About us and this blog
We are a teleradiology service provider with a focus on helping our customers to repor their radiology studies. This blog brings you information about latest happenings in the medical radiology technology and practices.
Request a free quote
We offer professional teleradiology services that help hospitals and imaging centers to report their radiology cases on time with atmost quality.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Understanding the Challenges of Teleradiology in India January 19, 2023
- Benefits of Teleradiology for Medical Practices January 16, 2023
- Digital Transformation of Radiology January 2, 2023