FDA approves new Japanese RF Table system
- September 18, 2020
Shimadzu Medical System announced that they have received FDA clearance for Fluorospeed X1 RF system. This new system offers high image quality and a multitude of features that improve workflow and operator efficiencies which contributes to lower cost of care.
This system easily performs both bariatric and routine daily fluoroscopic and radiographic exams. This new system supports a wide range of RF applications such as chest, abdomen or modified swallows and even joint infections.
The product director of SMS Mr. Jim Mekker said that “The X1 was designed and built from years of collecting user feedback and the result is remarkable. Additionally the X1 is built with Shimadzu’s world renown durability and reliability. This system belongs in every X ray department nationwide”
The Fluorospeed X1 RF system is designed with:
- Patient side table controls for the operator.
- 17 x 17 inch dynamic digital X ray detector – It is used for fluoroscopy as well as radiographic exams.
- There is a 315 inch aperture opening between table top and deck.
- The X1 is the ideal digital RF system providing access for imaging patients in wheelchairs.
Image courtesy: Shimadzu Medical Systems USA
About us and this blog
We are a teleradiology service provider with a focus on helping our customers to repor their radiology studies. This blog brings you information about latest happenings in the medical radiology technology and practices.
Request a free quote
We offer professional teleradiology services that help hospitals and imaging centers to report their radiology cases on time with atmost quality.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Understanding the Challenges of Teleradiology in India January 19, 2023
- Benefits of Teleradiology for Medical Practices January 16, 2023
- Digital Transformation of Radiology January 2, 2023