New C-arm Imaging Platform from Philips
- September 7, 2016
Recently philips launches new Zenition mobile C-arm imaging platform. This new mobile C arm platform brings innovations in image capture, image processing. The main advantages of this device are:
- Ease to use and operate
- It is fast
- The new mobile C – arms are easy to move between operating room
- It is simple to position around the patient
The new device mobile C arms are X – ray systems which helps to provide live image guidance during a wide range of surgeries including orthopedic, trauma and vascular procedures. This new device will help to deliver advanced image capture and image processing capabilities. It is designed to improve OR performance across the healthcare facility and the platform is provided with tablet like user interface and simple unify workflow.
About us and this blog
We are a teleradiology service provider with a focus on helping our customers to repor their radiology studies. This blog brings you information about latest happenings in the medical radiology technology and practices.
Request a free quote
We offer professional teleradiology services that help hospitals and imaging centers to report their radiology cases on time with atmost quality.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Understanding the Challenges of Teleradiology in India January 19, 2023
- Benefits of Teleradiology for Medical Practices January 16, 2023
- Digital Transformation of Radiology January 2, 2023